The retail company Home Depot considers its employees and employees one of its most important assets, so it offers maximum comfort and safety at work without any charge. myTHDhr is one of the same features and services offered to company employees and authorized personnel that facilitate work schedules, coordination and tasks.
Procedure To Reset Forgotten Credentials
Forgot your My THDHR username? There’s no need to worry; we’ll help you reset it. Follow these steps to get your mythdhr username:
- Visit www.mythdhr.com and navigate to the login page.
- Now click on the Forgot Username/Password option.
- Then, questions will be asked and information such as full name, date of birth, work card, etc.
- After entering all the information correctly, click the Submit button.
- If you don’t get the “Forgot Username” option. Then contact your HR manager or mythdhr customer service number.
Forgot mydhr password? If so, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Visit the official website of www.mythdhr.com
- Click on the Kronos Time, Attendance & Schedule option.
- Then go to the Forgot Password/Username section.
- Now click on the Reset Password button.
- You will then need to enter your associated/registered username or email address into the mythdhr employee self-service login portal.
- After that, delete the reCaptcha and click the submit button.
- You will receive an email on your linked email ID containing a link to reset your password.
- Click the link and enter the new password.
If you did not receive the reset button, call the mythdhr.com support phone number at 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr) or your human resources manager. They will help you to recover your Mythdhr login password. You can reach them from 8am. at 8 pm. working days and Sundays from 8 am to 5 pm.