Former Home Depot employees can also find a self-service website dedicated to their needs. Registration on the site is done by entering the name, the date of birth, and the last four digits of those employees’ Social Security numbers. You can access this page by logging into the Graduate Self-Service Portal and then clicking the button below.
You can now access the various services available on the portal. You can contact a team member if you need help or are unable to access your account due to incorrect login credentials.
Follow The Login Procedure
You can access the Employee Login Portal website by going to the official home depot.com website. Logging into the MyTHDHR website is a simple process. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open the official MyTHDHR website address at www.mythdhr.com with your internet browser.
- Go to the left section of the page, where you will find a menu with various options such as Live Events, Perks, Self-Service, Kronos: Hours, Attendance and Hours, etc.
- Select Kronos options: Time, Attendance and Agenda by clicking on it.
- Wait a moment and you will be taken to a page titled The Home Depot: Your Schedule.
- Choose your preferred language from the many available on the site.
- Enter your current location.
- Then enter your username and password.
- After correctly entering your username and password, press the “Connection” menu.
- Alternatively, you can access your account by logging into MyTHDHR via the mobile app.
- If you want to see your payment information, go directly to www.mythdhr.com/Pay/Pages/default.aspx instead of www.mythdhr.com. You can also use this site to apply for positions at The Home Depot for corporate and non-corporate jobs.