Home Depot offers employees the ability to select plans and programs that meet the needs of their families and individuals through the Total Value Program, Home Depot’s compensation and benefits programs. To view and access your benefits, visit livetheorangelife.com.
Home Depot employees can access mythdhr through an online self-service portal. Home Depot employees use the Mythdhr portal to view and request their retail hours.
Benefits Of My THDHR
Employees can enjoy several benefits by registering and accessing the MyTHDHR website. Discover some of the benefits offered by the companies listed below:
- View your payment history and tax information in the My Pay & Benefits section.
- View and print tax returns and other tax-related matters.
- Organize and customize direct deposits such as bank and other information.
- Update your personal information such as email address, mailing address, date of birth and more.
- View working hours and employment benefits such as discounts, training and other benefit programs in the My Calendar, My Apron, My Salary and Benefits sections.
- View paid vacation information such as sick leave and absences in weekly format.
- Enable and edit direct deposit and mailing address information.
- Discover the options for choosing the best health plans, including health insurance and medical care for employees.
- Learn about retirement plan options such as the W2 plan, 401(k) and other retirement-related plans.
- Apply for vacation and leave leave.
- Submit a request to adjust the work plan and stamp records.
One of The Home Depot’s strategies for attracting talented and hardworking people to the company is to offer employee rewards and incentives. The company currently employs over 400,000 people and the trend is growing. Among the awards and incentives granted is the Vive la Vida Naranja program.